Awards for All Northern Ireland
Giving groups a quick and easy way to get small grants of between £300 - £10,000 from the National Lottery
- Northern Ireland
- Funding size:
- £300 - £10,000
- Application deadline:
The application process for Awards for All Northern Ireland is now simpler and quicker than ever before.
You can apply for funding of between £300 and £10,000.
Awards for All is an open programme, which means there are no closing dates for applications.
Awards for All provides funding to support you to work with local people to bring about positive changes in your community. To find out more, go to the section called What projects will we fund?
If you’re interested in applying to Awards for All, and are looking for the application form, go to the How to Apply section.
We may update the application materials from time to time, so if you’re thinking of applying make sure you’ve read the most up to date information on our website.
Take a look at the Q&As (Word 38KB) to find out about the recent changes.
Awards for All regularly receives more applications than it can fund. If you have had a grant from us within the last two years and are thinking about re-applying, you should be aware your application will be a lower priority for us and you are less likely to be funded. If you have a project idea, you may wish to consider applying to our People and Communities programme which offers funding from £30,000 for projects lasting 2-5 years. If you are interested in People and Communities please call our advice line on 0300 123 33 31 for a chat.
PLEASE NOTE - from Friday 13 May 2016 we will only accept the Awards for All application form that can be downloaded from this website following completion of the eligibility checklist. We will no longer accept older versions of the Awards for All application form.
We aim to process all Awards for All applications and return a decision within 6-8 weeks, although this may take longer during busier periods.
Awards for All provides funding to support you to work with local people to bring about positive changes in your community.
We want to improve people’s lives and strengthen community activity by helping:
- people to participate in their communities
- people to develop their skills and broaden their experience
- people to work towards better and safer communities
- improve people's physical and mental health and well-being.
We want to fund activities that are:
- Read the Key Information for Applicants guide (PDF 56KB)
- Complete the eligibility checklist. Click on this link to open the eligibility checklist
- When you have completed the eligibility checklist, if you are eligible to apply, the application form will appear on your screen.
- Save the application form to your computer and fill it in. (Remember to keep saving it as you work, so that you don't lose any information).
- Print the form and sign it.
- Scan it and email it to us at email@example.com along with a scan of your recent bank statement.
- If you don't have email, your can post it to us at: Big Lottery Fund, 1 Cromac Quay, Ormeau Road, Belfast, BT7 2JD.
We will usually tell you our decision within six to eight weeks of receiving your application, although this may take longer during busier periods.
If you have any questions about this process please contact: Outreach Team, Big Lottery Fund Northern Ireland, by telephone on 028 9055 1455 or email Enquiries.firstname.lastname@example.org
We expect to process your application within six to eight weeks of receiving the fully completed form and bank statement. We will contact you at the end of this process to let you know whether or not you have been successful.
We may also contact you for more information when we are assessing your application. So make sure that you keep a copy of your application form and any information relevant to your application. (Such as any quotations that you used to help work out your costs).
The Big Lottery Fund is a living wage friendly funder. This means that we encourage our applicants to pay their staff the UK Living Wage.
Please visit our Living Wage page for more information